Friday, September 14, 2012

One Minute...Then The Next.

Life is an interesting thing. You never know where it is taking you! You can be up on minute, down the next, think you know the direction you are going and then be utterly lost! To some this may be exciting and it's the not knowing that is the adventure, I too once felt that way, but my constantly changing life is now altering my opinion. I'm tired.  I know some of you will think I have no room to speak. Some would say, "You think you have it hard!" or "When you've lived half the life I've lived.....just you wait sister, it only gets harder" and I know your right, life will defiantly not simply stop shifting....but for once can something I plan or something I want just not happen, not be torn from me or changed?  I mean, I understand it's the shifting and changing that does mold us into who we are. I truly am grateful for all that has happened to get to to where I am in my life today! I just wish now, for once, things could settle down and go the way I want. Maybe that's utterly selfish of me though. The Lord does know best, I know that first hand....but then why do somethings feel so right/ good and then not seem to work out or other things come up? Why can you be so happy and content one minute and then have to be alone and confused the next. I'm tired of One Minute...Then The Next.

No comments:

Post a Comment