Saturday, October 29, 2011

What a day! Got up, worked on my new blog (http://adifferenceonlyicanmake.blogspot.com/) went to the elementary school to help with their Halloween party where I got stuck painting faces-have to say became pretty pro by the end- then came back and got ready for the spook ally that we put on for the stake F.H.E! It was a huge success thankfully! Everyone did such a good job!! We had so many YSA come out screaming and kids from the community come out crying!! As much fun as was though, I have to say I'm glad it's over! It was so much work!! Well Life is pretty good, Super busy 24/7 though- hence me falling behind on posting...I will try to fix that though!

However, I'M MOVING TO RUSSIA IN JANUARY!! Hence the new blog http://adifferenceonlyicanmake.blogspot.com/ dedicated solely to my journey! I can't wait!! I'd love it if ya'll would follow me through the experience of a lite time i'm about to embark on! Also, I will be moving there with my Roommate, and great friend, Rauni Bradshaw and know she would be flattered if you followed her as well! Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment